Inspect the product before its use. Stretch in all directions to verify it's okay and don't use if you detect any product defects. Remove all packaging and labels from the product before giving it to the baby.
• Remove the muslin from the teether to wash each part separately.
• Muslin: Machine or hand wash the muslin at 30° maximum (Do not bleach, do not dry clean, do not tumble dry, do not iron).
• Teether: Clean the toy with water, soap and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize or store in the refrigerator.
• Store this product in dry, non-humid places. As any natural product, if you leave it in humid places during long periods of time mold could appear. We recommend to air-dry after every use.
• Do not leave this product in direct contact with sunlight or artificial light during long periods of time, as color may fade away.
• Variations in temperature may affect the size and shape of this product.